Senior Citizen ResourcesHERE FOR YOU
Why work with a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)?
SRES® designees have unparalleled training and experience in seniors real estate, including:
- Helping you manage the financial and emotional challenges of selling a long-held family home
- Connecting you with their vast network of movers, attorneys, home inspectors, and other experts to help you through the process
- Utilizing specialized knowledge in reverse mortgages, 401(k) accounts, and IRAs for your real estate transaction
- Understanding your unique needs and creating a customized plan to ensure your home meets those needs now and in the future
- Creating a customized plan to market and sell your property
- Assissted Living in Tennessee
- Assisted Living Information for Brentwood, TN
- Shanone Emmack Attorney at Law
- SRES Official Blog
Veritas Realty Group, Brentwood, TN 37027
Roger Thomas, Principal Broker, Senior Real Estate Specialist
Roger’s experience working with seniors and their families gives our clients peace of mind knowing that no detail will be overlooked in what can sometimes seem like an overwhelming process. We work with the best lenders, title companies, inspectors and many others involved in a real estate transaction to ensure that you get outstanding service and custom plans to best meet your individual needs and goals.
In addition to having the professional experience to meet client needs, Roger can also relate personally to seniors and their families who may be planning future living changes. Roger’s parents lived with he and his family for several years until progressive medical conditions made it necessary for his mother to transition to an assisted living facility. He understands the emotions and stress these changes can bring to both seniors and their families.
Relocations can also be an exhilarating time for many people. With the time and financial burdens of home maintenance and repairs lifted, they are now free to spend their time and energy enjoying family, friends, hobbies and even new adventures!
Roger is available to answer any questions you may have about your real estate investments, managing property through probate, will or trust accounts as well as anything else you might have questions about. We are here to help.